You will certainly be impressed by the dominating features of Cesky Krumlov, for example, Castle, Baroque Theatre, Egon Schiele Art Centre, Revolving Auditorium and many others.
We provide information about trips and other up-to-date events held in the town or its close surroundings.
- Castle of Cesky Krumlov
- Baroque Theatre
- Chateau Garden
- Revolving Auditorium
- Egon Schiele Art Centre
- Museum of Torture
- Wax Museum
- Region Museum of Cesky Krumlov
- Graphite Mine
- Celebrations of Five-petal Rose
- Close surroundings
- Chateau of Hluboka upon Vltava
- Lipno Dam
- Rafting on Vltava River
- Ceske Budejovice
- Castle of Rozmberk
- Monastery of Vyssi Brod
To enjoy Cesky Krumlov to the full, you must also enjoy sport and leisure pursuits. Boat, kayak or raft rental services can be arranged for our guests as well as bikes and cycling equipment.
There is a horse-riding club not far from the guesthouse or a raft ride down the Vltava River through the centre of Cesky Krumlov can be an impressive experience.
- Windsurfing on Lipno dam
- Horse riding
- Indoor swimming pool of Cesky Krumlov
- Rafts and canoes on Vltava River
- Cycling trails (Cesky Krumlov, Lipno, Sumava/Bohemia Forests)
- Yachting / Windsurfing – Lipno
- Sumava/Bohemia Forests – bike riding, hiking
For rafting trips look at our rafting pages: www.rafting-krumlov.cz
For more information about other sports activities look at www.outdoor-krumlov.cz